Wednesday 11 December 2013

Exciting day

Today is the day we finally go live with the website, after lots of hard work - not just by me. I need to thank Ian at Blue Box Support for putting up with all the changes and creating the online store in conjunction with the bank. The site looks great.

There is another reason why it is an exciting day, today we go to sign the forms for the funding for a second shop. Helmsley has done so well and is such a great shop to work in so we decided that it would be nice to have a couple more. Helmsley will always be the favourite for me as its such as special place. The second shop is in a rather large town so will be very different. I never expected to be starting this brilliant business at my age!

Pat is in the Helmsley shop today as Bex has a day off to go Christmas shopping and I think there might be a bit of ice skating too....